MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Finished series

View previous topic :: View next topic  
twist3r

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:45 am    Post subject: Finished series Reply with quote

Hello,

I don't think there is a possibility right now for this feature but I think it would be a useful one.

I would like to have the ability to marked a show as being finished. I know that after the last episode of a tv show I can Ignore it but I have dozens of TV shows and some of them I just didn't watched them till the end of the show. Perhaps sometimes later I will continue to watch it. Those I would like to be the one ignored. But I also have TV Shows that no longer airs and that could be marked as Finished. I think it will be very useful addition.
FilR

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:32 am    Post subject: Mark show status "ended / running / TBD" Reply with quote

I think it would be very helpful to have the possibility to mark shows as ended/canceled or running/on hiatus or TBD. I put in the "ignore" category, "ended" shows as well as "on hiatus" shows, and, as I follow or followed a lot of shows, it's not easy to see which might be about to start a new season soon.

Besides that, many thanks for your website, it makes the life of a TV shows addict much more easier.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: