MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Offset airtimes on a per-show basis

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you want this request?
Yes - I would find that request useful.
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
No - I would not find that request useful.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Jimi-James

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:23 pm    Post subject: Offset airtimes on a per-show basis Reply with quote

[Request Name]
Offset airtimes on a per-show basis

[Description]
For people who watch TV shows without a TV (so on the internet), the airtimes of each show differ from the TV airtime at variable amounts. For example, The Daily Show comes to Hulu a day later, most Crunchyroll animes are available to free users a week later, and some online services will even have the show almost immediately after it airs. Rather than keeping the RSS items for episodes sitting around awkwardly in my Pocket for variable lengths of time before I can actually watch them, I'd like to have my Today RSS feed let me customize exactly how many hours and days after the actual airtime it waits to tell me about a new episode, on a per-show basis.

[Target URL]
Anywhere on the site you think it'd fit.

[Comments]
I suppose if the RSS feeds on this site are once-a-day rather than real-time (I don't actually know), I would want to be able to just set a number of days offset.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: