MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Watch later option but still show acquire

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jt4703

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:14 am    Post subject: Watch later option but still show acquire Reply with quote

I download everything I want to watch but due to time I only watch a few episodes a week during the normal season. I save up several shows for holiday, summer time, and occasional binge weekend watching. It would be nice to have a way to see shows only in the acquire part of the list (I normally use the All In One) and not have them listed in the watch part until I am actually ready to watch them. It would be nice of the watch later stuff didn't stay on the Episodes List either if you only wanted to acquire it at the time. It could work similar to the ignored shows, except it would only ignore on the watch, not the acquire part. Maybe something like watch later? Any chance this is possible?
ibwolf
Tester

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you uncheck "Unwatched" near the top of the episode list, then it should only show unacquired shows.

Or have I misunderstood your request?
jt4703

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ibwolf wrote:
If you uncheck "Unwatched" near the top of the episode list, then it should only show unacquired shows.

I want to acquire and watch 3-5 shows a week, however there are probably 15 I am currently collecting as they air. I would like to hide those 15 from being in the watch area and still have them on the acquire list. I tried the checkmark and that turns off watching for everything. If it was like the ignore shows where you can put them into a holding area and only acquire those? I can then take them out of holding and they would be like it is now, on the watch list
RaveDave

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jt4703 wrote:
ibwolf wrote:

I want to acquire and watch 3-5 shows a week, however there are probably 15 I am currently collecting as they air. I would like to hide those 15 from being in the watch area and still have them on the acquire list. I tried the checkmark and that turns off watching for everything. If it was like the ignore shows where you can put them into a holding area and only acquire those? I can then take them out of holding and they would be like it is now, on the watch list

Could you not just change the days backward option in the control panel, to say 7 days and then everything that you have acquired but not watched older than that would disappear and then when you want to start watching these acquired shows change the backward option back to 120 or 180 days or whatever suits, the shows would then reappear and could be ticked off.
jt4703

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaveDave wrote:
jt4703 wrote:
ibwolf wrote:

Could you not just change the days backward option in the control panel, to say 7 days and then everything that you have acquired but not watched older than that would disappear and then when you want to start watching these acquired shows change the backward option back to 120 or 180 days or whatever suits, the shows would then reappear and could be ticked off.

That doesn't appear to be how it works on the All In One page which is where I live almost always. Occasionally I'll use the episode list but I prefer the layout of the All In One page. I have things from 2009 on my watch list that I am actively not watching but still actively collecting and my days back is set to 30
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: