MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Move current Season to the top of the page.

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you want this request?
Yes - I would find that request useful.
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
No - I would not find that request useful.
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

benbert75

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:02 pm    Post subject: Move current Season to the top of the page. Reply with quote

I would like to be able to configure my profile to have the current season at the top of the screen when viewing Episodes By Show.

This would be helpful if a show has run for many seasons by reducing the amount of scrolling necessary to see the current information.
~Samango~

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh we need this so much and it has asked for before.

I'm more or less up to date with most shows and those of us that watch TV shows season by season as they come out, all have to scroll down past all the previous seasons, sometimes eight or nine, just to see what is going on now.

I think previously it was argued that some people who binge watch like to have the seasons in order, but it could be an option so that we could all have what we want. The reality is that even if it were permanently changed to latest season at the top, binge watchers would only have to scroll down to the very bottom just once, for season one.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: