MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CSI Schedule Not-Updated

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Supermann

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: CSI Schedule Not-Updated Reply with quote

CSI S7E11 has already been broadcast on CBS, but MyEpisodes still thinks it's due on Jan 25th? Please update the default schedule ASAP so that we can remove them after we see them.

Many thanks
astv

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please see the FAQ.

All data for this site comes from tvrage.com, register there and you can fix this data yourself.
Supermann

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

astv wrote:
Please see the FAQ.

All data for this site comes from tvrage.com, register there and you can fix this data yourself.

but shouldn't this be done on an overall level by the admin? I mean if someone mischievously registers at TVRAGE.COM then constantly changes the data, what will happen? There are so many shows wrong. The Apprentice Season 6, 24 Season 6.
astv

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supermann wrote:
astv wrote:
Please see the FAQ.

but shouldn't this be done on an overall level by the admin? I mean if someone mischievously registers at TVRAGE.COM then constantly changes the data, what will happen? There are so many shows wrong. The Apprentice Season 6, 24 Season 6.

tvrage.com has pretty good protection set up with moderators, and a show editor.

Have you registered there and seen how it works?

Go register there and fix what you think is wrong.

But what is wrong with 24 Season 6? It looks right to me.
Supermann

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

astv wrote:
Supermann wrote:
astv wrote:
Please see the FAQ.

tvrage.com has pretty good protection set up with moderators, and a show editor.

Have you registered there and seen how it works?

Go register there and fix what you think is wrong.

But what is wrong with 24 Season 6? It looks right to me.

I have registered and tried to become an Editor. But the condition is so tough:

You need 40 contribution points for each show you are editor from.
For example, if you are editor of 5 shows, you need at least 200 contribution points to be able to apply to a new one

For each 3 shows you are editor from, at least 2 of those need to be completed to a Phase 2 level or more.

For example, if you are editor of 6 shows: 4 of those shows need to be completed to a Phase 2 level or more.

Anyway, I think I looked the wrong column. I thought the Last Watched column is the latest column. 24 and The Apprentice is correct, but somehow there is already 24S6EP1~EP4 TVRIP on the Internet thru BT. How come it is so fast? Canada got it earlier?
Erwin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no fox is releasing Tuesday a dvd with the first 4 eps and the first 12 min from ep5 and that got leaked.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: