MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

La casa de papel - Netflix Edition

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hymf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:31 pm    Post subject: La casa de papel - Netflix Edition Reply with quote

[Request Name]
La casa de papel - Netflix Edition

[Description]
According to Reddit and Wikipedia, the episodes for La casa de papel was cutted down from 9 to 13 episodes. This makes it a little difficult to track La casa de papel because it got the original episodes listed. So the request is for a separate/extra La casa de papel page that match the Netflix cut/version.

[Sources]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_casa_de_papel
https://www.reddit.com/r/netflix/comments/7mcj3h/la_casa_de_papel_netflix_only_showing_13_out_of/drt6cl2/?st=jd3a62ge&sh=a98b1f56
RaveDave

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have watched this series myself, so i know where you are coming from, unfortunately, we get all our show and episode data from TVmaze and they don't allow twin listings of shows. I watched the netflix version like yourself and didn't mark any episodes watched until i had seen all 13 episodes, at that point i marked the equivalent 9 episodes as watched.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: