MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adding a "Notes" option for each show on your list

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you find Notes useful?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

paperclips

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:59 pm    Post subject: Adding a "Notes" option for each show on your list Reply with quote

You go to your list and you have the option to add some short notes on the right side of each individual show you watch. You just press the notes button and you can add, read or edit your notes in a pop-up window that appears right where you click.

FrozenTrout

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can definitely see this being handy for some users, but tbh not sure the utility would be worth the time and effort for implementation and upkeep. Might be better to use a separate notekeeping app or website for this.
Drizzt

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1
I would use it.

FrozenTrout wrote:
but tbh not sure the utility would be worth the time and effort for implementation

It is not hard to implement something like that as it is not a totally new feature.
User is able to edit show for himself already (like what he watched), so its like adding a text field in a database and displaying it on site.

FrozenTrout wrote:
Might be better to use a separate notekeeping app or website for this.

You could also use a notekeeping app to note what episodes of tv show have you watched.
But it's much better when you are able to have everything about tv shows in one place dedicated for that.
jezebellydancer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:58 am    Post subject: I vote yes Reply with quote

+1
I would definitely use this! Great idea.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: