MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Site/App to show episodes by UK time

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lee85

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:53 pm    Post subject: Site/App to show episodes by UK time Reply with quote

Hi, I love MyEpisodes and have been using for years. One thing I would love is the ability to change specific shows to show me the UK first airdate/times.
Does anyone know of a way to do this, or another site (or ideally ios app) that does this?
RaveDave

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know of any sites that do this kind of thing, we get our episode data from tvmaze they don't offer the option of country specific airdates/times, the biggest tv database site is TVDB they don't offer this either like tvmaze they only list the airdates for where ever the show aired first, IMDB have a tv portion to their site, but it is rubbish and again doesn't list alternate airdates/times, the other lesser know sites generally use tvmaze or tvdb for their episode data so again won't have country specific data.

The only thing i can think of is for you to look for a UK only tv guide site that maybe allows you to set your favourite shows, i'm not sure whether www.tvguide.co.uk has this feature or not.
Lee85

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply, will update if I manage to find anything!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: