MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tracking Episodes for Future Airdates with E-Mail Alert

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you find this request useful?
Yes - I would find that request useful.
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
No - I would not find that request useful.
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Darth Maher

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Tracking Episodes for Future Airdates with E-Mail Alert Reply with quote

This is in addition to Supermann's recent "Air Date" request...

[Request Name]
Tracking Episodes for Future Airdates with E-Mail Alert

[Description]
I'd like to see something in MyShows that lists all the episodes and air dates for shows. You can then add specific episodes to be "tracked". When an airdate for that episode has been scheduled, it moves it to your calendar. It would also be cool if you could have the Calendar send you an e-mail reminder when a new episode is added.

For example, if I want to watch the episode, "The Haunting of Taylor House" on Home Improvement, but there are no scheduled air dates for it yet, I would select something to "track" that episode. When that episode gets scheduled to air, it would show up in my Calendar and then send me an alert via e-mail stating that an air date has been scheduled. I would then go and set my DVR to record it on that date.

[Target URL]
Perhaps the Calendar page or MyShows.

[Comments]
I'm gearing up for watching a lot of Halloween episodes of a number of different shows, but none of them are scheduled to air yet. Its just kind of a pain to actually look up each and every specific episode for many shows for 4 weeks on TVGuide.com or imdb.com to see if something has been scheduled.

[Images]
Maybe something similar to how imdb.com or tvguide.com lists their episodes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: