MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Quick-Check Page 2?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tpiom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:41 pm    Post subject: Quick-Check Page 2? Reply with quote

in the quick-check
http://www.myepisodes.com/views.php?type=quickcheck

I cannot find the other shows I'm watching, some are missing. They are in alphabetic order so I was searching for a page2 or something but couldn't find it. Help please Laughing
TheDream

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that is because there are no page 2 Wink - that page is limited to showing only the first 500 episodes so you either need to use the filters more or use the "All In One" ;D

.Nicki
Yourwebness

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be a great upgrade to be able to have a page 2. I was just wondering the same thing. I have streamlined my list, and even removed some of the shows I had listed by placing them on ignore, but I have yet to see any additional shows appear as a result of those I listed as ignore. So I am guessing I am not getting my 500 episodes as you mentioned.

The "all in one" page is rather clumsey in the design, and the constant expands and rescrolling to locate your show after the refresh of the page when changes are made madke it very inefficient to use.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: