MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

iPhone App or Symbol

View previous topic :: View next topic  
richplatt

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:02 pm    Post subject: iPhone App or Symbol Reply with quote

Please could you look into making a facebook app?
Im sure you would get even more traffic and donations is there was a facebook app.
I would pay on itunes for a myepisodes app.

Or another good thing would be to add an iphone symbol so when people bookmark myepisodes on the homepage of iphone a nice looking symbol comes up instead of a picture of the webpage.
Biglad_UK

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump

This is a brilliant idea, there are lots of apps like MyNZB that are on the Apps store and it would defo bring you exposure.

BTW your site is brilliant

I've never developed before but I have the SDK for the iPhone and would be happy to have a bash at creating an app.

Si
slixx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: iPhone App Reply with quote

Briliant idea!!!!

Exposure would be huge for a very unique idea. There is nothing on there like this website. Except for My Shows, but it does not tell you when the show is to air next.

If anyone has the SDK and has App creating experience it would be wonderful

Thanks

Peter Restaino
[email protected]

Biglad_UK wrote:
Bump

This is a brilliant idea, there are lots of apps like MyNZB that are on the Apps store and it would defo bring you exposure.

BTW your site is brilliant

I've never developed before but I have the SDK for the iPhone and would be happy to have a bash at creating an app.

Si
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: