MyEpisodes Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Multiple Lists per account.

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you want this request?
Yes - I would find that request useful
71%
 71%  [ 10 ]
No - I would not find that request useful.
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

Worland102688

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:54 am    Post subject: Multiple Lists per account. Reply with quote

[Request Name]
Multiple Lists per account.

[Description]
I'd like to be able to have two lists on my account. One for my viewing and one for my Girlfriend's viewing.

[Target URL]
Not sure really

[Comments]
I really like this site but I don't wanna juggle two accounts. I've been trying to get my girlfriend to watch a bunch shows and it's hard to keep track of where she is on each. At the same time I have acquired a lot more episodes and series than I've actually gotten around to watching yet and I'd like to know where I am at on each too!
Yourwebness

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would be outstanding. There are three of us in my household. But only a small number of the shows on my list are those that all 3 of us watch. Some are only mine, then the shows I watch with my daughter and the ones I watch with my husband. I don't track (at all) the ones they watch without me! But often times a "family" show is watched by only 1 or 2 of the 3 of us. Keeping track of this is rather difficult!
Worland102688

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are me and Yourwebness really the only ones here who would like this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MyEpisodes Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: